Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Teams
The fact that half of his posts are deleted doesn't bode well for him being right.

He wasn't even right anyway about Brando and Dean and he's blocked me for having a different opinion. Seriously, what an arrogant wanker.
(09-04-2015, 11:59 AM)SOR Wrote: I wasn't looking for a conversation on the topic I was just making a statement in regards to how people trying to make me look silly is fine but as soon as I turn it around on them (Which always happens because I don't talk shit) it all gets deleted.

As you were, Ruck.

I'm not sure what you are suggesting there SOR but I certainly didn't ask for the posts to be removed. I also don't agree that you "turned it around" or provided any credible proof of your claims.
That's because you weren't online for the proof. I posted quotes where Brando himself backed my claims and Ruck deleted them.
Where did best prop jarred go?
If Ruck has gone ahead and banned bestpropjared he will be my fifth favourite person on the board right after Yuna, TomFord, Yeti and BRAB.

EDIT: Ruck, you are now my fifth favourite.
(09-04-2015, 05:45 PM)SOR Wrote: That's because you weren't online for the proof. I posted quotes where Brando himself backed my claims and Ruck deleted them.

I did see that and rebutted with Brando's untrustworthiness as a source, but mine was deleted too.

Probably a sign that we should stop talking about it. Tongue
Yes, probably.
Another victim to the streets