Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early Release
Haha I made the Hub on FB; we had to turn the "Admins to approve post" option because there were some shocking questions being posted.
damn, thats why the fun died down in there Sad

You know whats funny JDobz, one of you's posted a picture of the custom made cover from Tyson Bennett and kids were like "OMAGERRRD, howz you get the game so early!!!!!??????"
(08-30-2015, 08:32 PM)Yuna Wrote: damn, thats why the fun died down in there Sad

You know whats funny JDobz, one of you's posted a picture of the custom made cover from Tyson Bennett and kids were like "OMAGERRRD, howz you get the game so early!!!!!??????"

Hahaha yeah that was pretty funny, definitely got a good laugh out of it!
I saw Steeler delete his 'joke' about Rabbitohs daddy purchasing the game, when I saw him say he hates people being made fun of in this forum. Truuueeee, if your son wanted a game wouldn't you want him to choose the cheaper option?
Steeler didn't delete it, Ruck did.
(08-30-2015, 09:01 PM)LukeMahoney Wrote: I saw Steeler delete his 'joke' about Rabbitohs daddy purchasing the game, when I saw him say he hates people being made fun of in this forum. Truuueeee, if your son wanted a game wouldn't you want him to choose the cheaper option?

He aimed that "Joke'' at me but i created a new account since then
Queenslander for life
(08-30-2015, 09:01 PM)LukeMahoney Wrote: I saw Steeler delete his 'joke' about Rabbitohs daddy purchasing the game, when I saw him say he hates people being made fun of in this forum. Truuueeee, if your son wanted a game wouldn't you want him to choose the cheaper option?

That was me who said that joke, leave steeler out of it please, he is innocent
(08-30-2015, 09:20 PM)Yuna Wrote:

That was me who said that joke, leave steeler out of it please, he is innocent

Thanks for the joke mate
Queenslander for life
Lol, and yeah steeler said the joke about Rabbitohs fans having no jobs which was funny as hell to be honest.
(08-30-2015, 09:15 PM)Queenslander1 Wrote: He aimed that "Joke'' at me but i created a new account since then

"Rabbitohs13" you can only use one account, we're going to start cracking down on multiples.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com