Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early Release
(08-31-2015, 11:53 AM)daley17 Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 11:49 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 11:35 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: 10 days... now its getting exciting, we have done the hard yards... i remember saying 7 weeks to go and it felt like just yesterday... bring on a broken street date.

Release date to be broken on 4th September

I'm calling the 7th

7th is too easy mate and most likely to happen. We need to push the retailers to release it 1 week before its due

(08-31-2015, 11:56 AM)daley17 Wrote: Where's Ashley? Does she still have a job?

She got promoted to divisional manager at EB games after breaking the RLL2 release date.
I've got a feeling it might release on the 3rd
Yeah your right Yuna hahah. The Facebook group is all over it ringing up eb every day hahah.

Also good for Ashley. She really earned that promotion.
I read on this board that Ashley was fired from her job at EB Games and eventually went to University to become a Nurse. She flew over to England to live with her relatives and was hired to work at a hospital in London.

Anyway, one day she's working a shift and is looking after Kate Middleton and 2 radio shock jocks call the hospital and talk to Ashley. Ashley makes another embarrassing blunder as she connects the call to members of the Royal Family.

Ashley was so upset about making yet another mistake that she committed suicide. This lead to worldwide news coverage with the 2Day FM shock jocks being fired. Both are a split up duo now and I believe one is stuck doing regional radio whilst another acquired a job in Melbourne.

R.I.P Ashley.
^^legit
father days would seem a good time to release..
Heart Jillaroos and Kiwi Ferns for RLL4 Smile
(08-31-2015, 12:12 PM)daley17 Wrote: The Facebook group is all over it ringing up eb every day hahah.

Haha, that awesome. We need to keep pushing these retailers Big Grin

Sooner or later they will cave in
I really don't think it will get a broken release date. I remember RLL2 and the EB Facebook page saying they were selling it, I think it only ended up being a day quicker wasn't it? The EB store I pre ordered it from in Belconnen, Canberra wouldn't give it to me, but the EB in Civic Centre would.
RLL2 was 2 days max. I think you're right with it being a day early.
(08-31-2015, 12:27 PM)MGx Wrote: father days would seem a good time to release..

I see what you did there.

(08-31-2015, 11:57 AM)jacko099 Wrote: This is the reason why i didn't preorder, 90% chance it will come out a few days early. I'm definitely hoping for a release next week, getting sick of Madden 16 already lol

Whats a pre-order got to do with it?

I pre ordered at the Gamesmen, if it breaks they will be all over it.