Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Early Release
Jayden Nikorima will play in the halves for Roosters next year! Sorry Hastings!
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
Do you think perhaps Jackson Hastings could be fullback with Nikorima at 6 or vice versa in Round 1 2016 of your RLL3 video game?

Also, will you be trying to get the game early Hobb or are you happy to wait until the 10th?
(08-30-2015, 10:39 PM)Ruck Wrote: So much deleting to do...

What? we're on topic ruck. We're talking about how EB games will give early release compared to mighty ape
(08-30-2015, 10:40 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-30-2015, 10:39 PM)Ruck Wrote: So much deleting to do...

What? we're on topic ruck. We're talking about how EB games will give early release compared to mighty ape

Yeah exactly, I've deliberately kept it on topic so that it wouldn't get deleted.

10 days... now its getting exciting, we have done the hard yards... i remember saying 7 weeks to go and it felt like just yesterday... bring on a broken street date.
(08-31-2015, 11:35 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: 10 days... now its getting exciting, we have done the hard yards... i remember saying 7 weeks to go and it felt like just yesterday... bring on a broken street date.

Release date to be broken on 4th September
(08-31-2015, 11:49 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 11:35 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: 10 days... now its getting exciting, we have done the hard yards... i remember saying 7 weeks to go and it felt like just yesterday... bring on a broken street date.

Release date to be broken on 4th September

I'm calling the 7th
I remember for jolly old Don Bradman I called up when it actually was broken and the EB person told me to F off at first, I called back and said "no it's literally broken you've confirmed it on your Facebook" and then they got sad and apologised

They get kids every day calling up to try to break the date, it's not an uncommon thing. Would not assume it's a given
Where's Ashley? Does she still have a job?
This is the reason why i didn't preorder, 90% chance it will come out a few days early. I'm definitely hoping for a release next week, getting sick of Madden 16 already lol