Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy AFL LIVE PC
(09-03-2015, 04:01 PM)Mootsy Wrote: I just can't get the game to run on windows 8 and have tried everything. Signed up to games for windows live. Checked the firewall settings. Reconfigured and tested controller...checked alternative ways to open the program. It just doesn't get past the main menu screen...

In the meantime i'll still play it on PS3 though.

It could be a graphics card compatibility issue...

Try uninstalling Games for Windows Live then re-installing. Worked for me.
(09-04-2015, 10:36 AM)BRAB Wrote: Yeah unfortunately it looks like we'll be consigned to garbage from wicked witch for the foreseeable future

With bigants new engine, plus their extensive knowledge of the sport, I have no doubt they could make the best AFL game possible.

It'd be an absolute hit as well, because if you make an AFL game good enough, the Victorians will be absolutely all over it.

More wicked witch shit will drag the brand further into the mud though

I wonder if it is possible to contact the AFL and show them the quality of Don Bradman, such that they agree to fund Big Ant in making the next AFL game.
Anyone up for a game? My Games for Windows ID is GoldbergsGold.
That's what I like about Football!
(09-04-2015, 02:03 PM)DNAngel Wrote: I wonder if it is possible to contact the AFL and show them the quality of Don Bradman, such that they agree to fund Big Ant in making the next AFL game.

I once tweeted the AFL and asked who to get in contact with about video games, since Wicked Witch makes a poor reflection on the AFL. They told me, "If you email [email protected], we’ll forward your email to the department that works with the developers."

I never went ahead and emailed them but feel free to use that info if you wish.
Hey guys, made a Steam Group for PC players of AFL Live GOTY. Feel free to join! Smile

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/afllivepc
(09-03-2015, 10:24 PM)Ross Wrote: Once I get through the next couple of weeks I'll give it a good crack.

any updates on this? I know its been a while haha