Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy AFL LIVE PC
(08-28-2015, 12:31 AM)AFL Wrote: Can you still play online with the PC version of AFL Live?

I'm not sure, haven't tried it yet. I'm down to play some online matches if you are interested!
(08-30-2015, 05:33 PM)DNAngel Wrote:
(08-28-2015, 12:31 AM)AFL Wrote: Can you still play online with the PC version of AFL Live?

I'm not sure, haven't tried it yet. I'm down to play some online matches if you are interested!

Quite interested.
That's what I like about Football!
My username on Games for Windows Live is: DN4ngel23.
(08-31-2015, 12:46 AM)DNAngel Wrote: My username on Games for Windows Live is: DN4ngel23.

Added.
(08-31-2015, 05:34 PM)AFL Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 12:46 AM)DNAngel Wrote: My username on Games for Windows Live is: DN4ngel23.

Added.

What times do you normally play?

If you have Steam, I'll add you on that as well so it's easier to see when we are online Smile
I'm on now if you're interested.
I bought the game for pc and an xbox controller but the game just doesn't load past the menu screen. Hopefully I can fix this eventually. Definitely frustrating. May not be compatible with windows 8 or my graphics card.

Still have the game on PS3 but wanted to try it on PC as well...

might have wasted my money or I just wait until I upgrade my pc to play...

will see what happens.
(08-31-2015, 07:01 PM)Mootsy Wrote: I bought the game for pc and an xbox controller but the game just doesn't load past the menu screen. Hopefully I can fix this eventually. Definitely frustrating. May not be compatible with windows 8 or my graphics card.

might have wasted my money. Oh well.

Check to see if your firewall has blocked access to the game.

I have Windows 8.1 installed and able to run the game perfectly. It may be that you do not meet the specifications required?
(08-31-2015, 07:01 PM)Mootsy Wrote: I bought the game for pc and an xbox controller but the game just doesn't load past the menu screen. Hopefully I can fix this eventually. Definitely frustrating. May not be compatible with windows 8 or my graphics card.

might have wasted my money or I just wait until I upgrade my pc to play...

will see what happens.

Do you have Games for Windows installed with an online account? Another problem I had.
great, thanks!! I will check to see if that works. It's exciting, the anticipation just to get it to run, lol!