Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buy AFL LIVE PC
(08-25-2015, 10:26 PM)Ross Wrote: I gave all I had away for free years ago.

I remember seeing them in the shops when it was released and was spewing for a while I didn't pick one up. Good thing Gamesmen have new stock. I'm not sure why Tru Blu are all about AFL Live 2 now when I think the consensus is to get you guys back in the scene.
That's what I like about Football!
(08-25-2015, 11:08 PM)AFL Wrote:
(08-25-2015, 10:26 PM)Ross Wrote: I gave all I had away for free years ago.

I remember seeing them in the shops when it was released and was spewing for a while I didn't pick one up. Good thing Gamesmen have new stock. I'm not sure why Tru Blu are all about AFL Live 2 now when I think the consensus is to get you guys back in the scene.

Maybe once Tru Blu sees the fantastic sales of AFL Live GOTY they'll bring back Big Ant to develop the games Tongue
The PC version has probably outsold AFL Live 2 altogether.
Hey Ross, any chance you could divulge how we can edit lists to be up to date in the game (is there a file we can edit), the modding community hasn't done this yet and there are quite a few people over on Bigfooty that are asking the question.
Can you use the PS3 controller for AFL Live PC? Smile
I bought a copy on eBay!!
(08-27-2015, 02:01 PM)Mootsy Wrote: Can you use the PS3 controller for AFL Live PC? Smile
I bought a copy on eBay!!

You can, but you would have to use a third-party program so that the PS3 controller emulates an Xbox 360 controller.
Oh dear, well...I will buy a Computer controller on the weekend for hopefully a good price Smile
(08-27-2015, 06:30 PM)Mootsy Wrote: Oh dear, well...I will buy a Computer controller on the weekend for hopefully a good price Smile

I buy my Xbox 360 controllers from these guys, if you are interested:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/OZ-USB-Wired-...2ed0395484

They work well with every game I've tried.
Smile 
Thanks I may very well buy one of those!
Can you still play online with the PC version of AFL Live?