Lmao i had lil timmy on snapchat, funniest snaps i have ever gotten in my life
Who's little Timmy??
Graphics are pretty neat.
[Image: hullfc_v_hullkr_01.png]

[Image: leedsvwigan_scrum.png]

[Image: sthelens_v_wigan_02.png]

[Image: wakefield_v_castleford_01.png]

Found these high-res screenshots.
I'm looking forward to playing in the Super League ever since it's been confirmed that you can pick the squad numbers.
That guy in red at top screen shot Running in like!!! Tally hoe chaps
Also that lighting looks sick!!

Also that grass looks better than Pes 2014/2015 aswell and i play alot of it too Big Grin
up up cronulla
Can't wait to get this game on the big screen. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Oh nice! Thanks for the Hi-res versions, so much better.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(08-20-2015, 04:58 PM)Ruck Wrote: Can't wait to get this game on the big screen. Smile

I go onto Youtube using Playstation and then watch the Trailer on the Big Screen lol. Hopefully some good gameplay Vids tonight so I can watch it on the big screen Smile

Here's another pic St Helens

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-20-2015, 04:57 PM)ET1980 Wrote: That guy in red at top screen shot Running in like!!! Tally hoe chaps
Also that lighting looks sick!!

Also that grass looks better than Pes 2014/2015 aswell and i play alot of it too Big Grin

The team in red is Hull KR who play Leeds at Wembley in the Challenge Cup Final next weekend.The guy is Josh Mantellato i think, who had a spell at Newcastle Knights before coming over to SL.

Those screen shots look good.Just a minor gripe but Its a shame Old Trafford (home of Manchester United) is not in the game as that is the venue of our Grand Final over here.