Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread for August 20
Steeler is married, so he already has someone at home. Smile

Speaking of being married, my wedding anniversary this year is on....... GRAND FINAL DAY!!!

This could be tricky.
Steeler mathematically HAD twice the chance.
LOL, yep.
I had a close friend who was gay (Eventually went crazy but that's another story)

He told me that I'd be shocked by how many straight guys he had sex with. He told me that it would generally be a straight guy who was lonely and couldn't get a girl so he'd invite him over and stuff would happen.

As a strictly straight person myself I was confused and said "So, they're gay right? Or at the very least bi?" he always maintained that they were straight, identified as straight and that he saw them as straight but I never quite understood how that worked.

Ultimately I now have a theory. We all know the type who is incredibly homophobic and is always creepily checking out girls and stuff right? I think that is them either consciously or sub consciously trying to cover for the fact they've had an experience that they aren't proud about. I know a guy like that who is completely paranoid about people being gay and has been known to check out barely legal (16!) girls in public. It doesn't make me think "Wow, this guy is SO STRAIGHT" I actually question whether he's suffering from a mental health issue or is gay himself and is in the closet.

In closing, Steeler back in the day had three times the chances. Women, Gay/Bi guys and straight guys who were lonely. Kudos to Steeler for almost getting all of them (Lesbians still out of his reach)

(08-20-2015, 12:46 AM)Steeler Wrote: This could be tricky.

It won't be. Dragons won't be there Wink
people experiment SOR. doesn't make them one way or the other. if I go to church once im not religious.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(08-20-2015, 10:17 AM)ak47 Wrote: people experiment SOR. doesn't make them one way or the other. if I go to church once im not religious.

Maybe as kids. That type of thing never happened at my school (To my knowledge) but I've heard a lot of guys experiment in Primary/High School.

I think by the time you hit about 17-18 you should be sure of what you like though. For me it happened at like 13. Before that I had no interest in any gender past a friendship stage but then the girls start developing and you start to notice. I didn't notice my "guy friends" as being attractive so that's how I knew what I was.

I think if you're well into adulthood and you're having sex with guys because you're "lonely" you're bi-sexual with a preference towards women. No matter how lonely I was I couldn't go with a guy.
https://forum.bigant.com/forum-19.html
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It's okay Ruck, the conversation will lead to people talking about their sexual experiences with their RLL2 game disks. So kinda relevant... I guess...
Well that would explain why the RLL2 disc looks at me funny.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
'Don't you find me attractive anymore Ruck.' 'I thought you loved me'.