Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you guys wanna see/know about RLL3
Only two days now till I head off to the gamesman and give the game a try. Tell me the things that you wanna know about the game and I'll do my best to have a look.
Personally I want to see the be a pro mode and nines in action, as well as just general game play improvements.
Bear in mind they will probably just set us up with quick matches.
I'll also try and record footage of game play for everyone
BigAnt forums mythical being returns.

Dill, I only speak for myself but I just want a general run down of what occurred. Any glitches? Anything annoying? Intercepts still a problem? etc etc.
(08-18-2015, 08:56 PM)dill1234 Wrote: Only two days now till I head off to the gamesman and give the game a try. Tell me the things that you wanna know about the game and I'll do my best to have a look.

Besides be a pro mode that you mentioned

Alot of people would like to see:

1. How the A.I have been improved? Are they more dynamic and play to certain situations
2. Player movements, how smooth are they.
3. Tackling animations - is it smooth? are there rubber banding?
4. Kicking improvements?
5. Do player stats have an impact in the game?
6. Are forwards useful in the game?
7. Do Super star players make an impact in the game? How good is Inglis, JT, Slater etc etc?

Thanks, I'll buy you a beer
1.PC release
2.Mutiplayer with friend's you know Au/NZ based (Been tested better than DBC14?
3.Ur objective's in Career mode like DCB14 and gain exp off games etc
4.Whats the most spammy move lol

5. And Punch Hes Keith for me

And i'll shout you a rum Big Grin
up up cronulla
- How kicking in play works? (matrix style?/similar to RLL2?)
- Inside balls? (if your running one way can you get an effective short pass off in the opposite direction?)
- Camera work when the ball is out of play? (cut scenes?/dynamic?)
- Can you pass into a gap right at the line? (in RLL2 this obviously resulted in an insta intercept)

Oh big one for me:

If you are a half decent player, will the first fend you do work every single time?

All I can think of right now.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I would love matrix style kicks. You bomb to the corner and a slow motion mode begins. You then have to time a button push (Probably the Y button) perfectly to knock the ball back.

I'm thinking it will be like it was in RLL2 though where you have no slow mo and you have to be quick and work out what the plan is mid play.
Does the AI run in straight lines still?
Is the game challenging
(08-18-2015, 09:20 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: - Inside balls? (if your running one way can you get an effective short pass off in the opposite direction?)
- Can you pass into a gap right at the line? (in RLL2 this obviously resulted in an insta intercept)

Come on mate, you have the highest score on the passing drill and you don't know the answers to your above questions?

Dissappointing
Does the game really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?