Poll: Are you taking the day off for the RLL3 release day?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My holidays are booked
33.33%
12 33.33%
I am having a sicky
25.00%
9 25.00%
No.....
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who has holidays for 10th September
As the topic suggests we are close to the release date. Share your excitement by talking about your release date plans Big Grin

I am having the Thursday and Friday off
If it breaks street date i'll leave straight from work to pick it up and then have the following day as a sickie

If it does come out on the 10th i'll have that day as a sickie then i've got the Monday off as an RDO

Pretty much every Tru Blu game has broken street date
(08-18-2015, 02:38 PM)Broncos85 Wrote: If it breaks street date i'll leave straight from work to pick it up and then have the following day as a sickie

If it does come out on the 10th i'll have that day as a sickie then i've got the Monday off as an RDO

How are you going to leave work early?
(08-18-2015, 02:40 PM)benz1980i Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 02:38 PM)Broncos85 Wrote: If it breaks street date i'll leave straight from work to pick it up and then have the following day as a sickie

How are you going to leave work early?

I'm a sales rep that has a pretty good job
Friday off
Well i'll be waiting for youtube Vid's
up up cronulla
If it breaks street date while I'm at work, I'll get the wife to call my boss and tell him the kids are sick and that they need their father, always works.
I'm legitimately surprised at the amount of you who are taking days off for this. I won't be taking a day off.

I'll head out after school, grab a copy of the game/a new console and go home to play it.
Pity it wasn't released today. All these 36 year olds could've got it for their birthday!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's a whole lotta bots.