Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
OFFICIAL Release Date September 10th
Is it really confirmed that Rugby League Live 3 is September 10
Smile
I have confirmed it.
It is never confirmed until Tru Blu announce it. But Ross has confirmed that September 10 is the date that Tru Blu are planning to announce.
The fact that Alternative Software and Playstation UK have confirmed the date before Tru Blu just shows you how poor Tru Blu have dealt with the whole situation.
I hear the 19th of this week big new's But waiting for PC
up up cronulla
(08-17-2015, 03:28 AM)LJH23Y Wrote: The fact that Alternative Software and Playstation UK have confirmed the date before Tru Blu just shows you how poor Tru Blu have dealt with the whole situation.

100% agree!! It's pretty sad when 3 other companies involved in this game have pretty much said enough is enough, if Tru Blu isn't going to announce it then we will! Just goes to show that SOME people at Tru Blu (have to stress only SOME people) are extremely incompetent and don't acknowledge that they're not the only people who have worked hard to produce this game.
Another day, another "wen is it cummin out?????" thread.

Playstation announced it as did Ross on this board. That's confirmation. September 10th is the date, confirmed.

Now can we stop these threads?
(08-17-2015, 10:15 AM)SOR Wrote: Another day, another "wen is it cummin out?????" thread.

Playstation announced it as did Ross on this board. That's confirmation. September 10th is the date, confirmed.

Now can we stop these threads?

Your abit late people allready told him what up didint need your 10cents worth either ay
(08-17-2015, 08:00 AM)ET1980 Wrote: I hear the 19th of this week big new's But waiting for PC

I don't know what else there could be mate. What's bigger than release date and trailer?
(08-17-2015, 10:30 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 08:00 AM)ET1980 Wrote: I hear the 19th of this week big new's But waiting for PC

I don't know what else there could be mate. What's bigger than release date and trailer?

The OFFICIAL release date announcement and a gameplay trailer that undermines Tru Blu's own play session? :S

Yeah not much left to say... unless they're going to come out and say the game is available next week?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”