Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
UK Pre-order/release
I put some hype on 365 games site bulling up how good the new game is going to be, they have it on front page of pre orders with the only staff pick tag, they obviously have good taste.
Thanks Smile

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-19-2015, 10:52 PM)SOR Wrote: Not to take this off topic but if I were married and my wife tried to stop me from doing something I wanted to do for no good reason my response would be "Go screw"

Perhaps my mind will change in 10-15 years when I'm married but right now that's how I'd do it.

I tried to put my foot down kidda. Told her that I was getting the game when it released over here. I just hope that the swelling to my eyes reduces enough in time for me to see out of them enough to play the game. I currently can't see anything out of my right eye and the vision in the other is blurred. Also injured my right hand trying to defend myself! Think the wrist is busted. I might have to go to A and E again and just tell them that I was walking home from the pub and got jumped by 3 guys. It will be worth it come September 10th though. That's if I am fit enough to play the game!! Still love her to bits though.
Busted wrist. And fractured eye socket. Should all be on the mend by the time that RLL3 hits the British shores. Especially thankful for the late release date for the 360 version.