Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
retro seasons
(08-14-2015, 03:13 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: I'd love the play through South's glory years of the early to mid 2000s.

With such stars as Paul Mellor, Owen Craigie and Shane Rigon how could you lose?
Good luck to every other Super League team apart from London next year. Stapo is going to dominate the league.
Roy Bell paved the way for guys like Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis to become the great fullbacks they were/are.
(08-14-2015, 03:13 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: I'd love the play through South's glory years of the early to mid 2000s.
You're a dick!
(08-14-2015, 04:51 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: Roy Bell paved the way for guys like Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis to become the great fullbacks they were/are.

Keith, what are you talking about Sunni jim
(08-15-2015, 02:39 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 04:51 PM)I Love Ross Wrote: Roy Bell paved the way for guys like Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis to become the great fullbacks they were/are.

Keith, what are you talking about Sunni jim

Never heard of Roy Bell? You are missing out on something special, mate.
I have bloke had a decent short lived career, scored a few try's in his prime too I believe.
You know who I liked who was similar to Roy Bell? Joven Clarke.

Complete liability in defense which I don't remember if Bell was or not but Clarke was amazingly quick and only about 5'6.

I remember a Toyota Cup game when I was a kid where I believe Clarke ran 90 metres or something and he was the quickest person I'd seen in person.
(08-15-2015, 09:55 AM)SOR Wrote: You know who I liked who was similar to Roy Bell? Joven Clarke.

Complete liability in defense which I don't remember if Bell was or not but Clarke was amazingly quick and only about 5'6.

I remember a Toyota Cup game when I was a kid where I believe Clarke ran 90 metres or something and he was the quickest person I'd seen in person.

With a sprint time of 10.49s for 100m, his pretty damn quick. Only person i know of in the NRL right now that has that type of time is Akuila Uate when he was still in school, not too sure on his time though.
Wasn't Matthew Rieck considered to be one of the fastest ever NRL players?