Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
So the four week wait begins.
Sad thing for me is that with this trailer I now need to go ahead and buy a new xbox 360 in the next 2-4 weeks.

It looks good though, kick from Thurston at the end is weird though. Very arcadey.
Awesome to finally get a trailer! A few things looked ehh but I will still buy on day 1.

Also, SEPTEMBER 10 IS CONFIRMED!!
(08-13-2015, 07:45 PM)SOR Wrote: Sad thing for me is that with this trailer I now need to go ahead and buy a new xbox 360 in the next 2-4 weeks.

It looks good though, kick from Thurston at the end is weird though. Very arcadey.

Why not just get Xbox one or ps4? It'll look way better and you can record your plays.
Sor may not have the cash money for the ps4
Sorry to sound like an idiot but should I preorder if I want it the day it comes out (Sep 10). I live in a smaller town so do i need to preorder?
(08-13-2015, 07:44 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Date confirmed by Sony

Wow, shit just got real.

Seriously, I find it totally embarrassing for TB that other parties are telling us release dates before announcing it themselves.
Like my man Nate doggs song ohh wee dadadadada
(08-13-2015, 07:21 PM)ET1980 Wrote: I agree man looks so bad like beta still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S1e9c4X...e=youtu.be

check out 0.42 looks like spray tan really bad lol and 0.54 Gallen's Arm into the player lol
and 0.57 hand into the ball

ET mate, you have to stop posting when you're your face drunk. You have to be kidding yourself if you think that looks like a beta.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(08-13-2015, 07:48 PM)Kingcutty Wrote: Sor may not have the cash money for the ps4

Possibly. It would be a good investment though. Smile

It's cool how the tee moves