Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
If people saw this game when rugby league live was released they'd be so happy

Rugby league gaming has come so far, easily the best looking game bigant has ever made

Actual graphics themselves are sensational, a shame about the animations as they're still clunky but honestly, it still looks so much better then anything we've ever seen before on a rugby league game.

That it'll look slightly nicer on PC is very exciting.

I do hope some try's off kicks end in players on the ground though!!!
Arl 96 was the Best ever Big Grin

I agree with ya there Brad Pc all the way but! doesn't bother me because Xbox and Ps3/4 will test it and by the time PC get's it we get all the good patch's lol

(08-13-2015, 07:18 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: The animations are awful, that kick at the end is laughable.

How did that make it in?

I agree man looks so bad like beta still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S1e9c4X...e=youtu.be

check out 0.42 looks like spray tan really bad lol and 0.54 Gallen's Arm into the player lol
and 0.57 hand into the ball
up up cronulla
(08-13-2015, 07:17 PM)ET1980 Wrote: I'm gonna say and talked to a Company in New Zealand called GDE Distribution said will be out early Sept and getting release date next week 19th he said.
And that trailer!!!!!

No Shark's in it so IGN 0/10

And yes i was very drunk after work yesterday too lol

Why would they put Sharks in there. They are the joke of the NRL Big Grin
It gotta be better than strumming ole boy
Wow slightly quick for a Queenlander
up up cronulla
I think in motion and the fact that the camera will be further away when playing it will look much better. Of course the gameplay looks a bit weird but so does FIFA at times when it's in close up replay mode. Nothing to worry about I reckon.

Also king cutty, what are you on, I want some. Haha:p keep on keeping on bro
(08-13-2015, 07:37 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: I think in motion and the fact that the camera will be further away when playing it will look much better. Of course the gameplay looks a bit weird but so does FIFA at times when it's in close up replay mode. Nothing to worry about I reckon.

Also king cutty, what are you on, I want some. Haha:p keep on keeping on bro

Exactly, replays on fifa 15 are a joke lol. Some of the stuff that happens is just wack.
Some keints are never happy. Looks good to me, can't wait to get it.
Looks like cinematic replays to me not gameplay
Date confirmed by Sony

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Onya muggz I enjoyed it left me creaming for more