Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
People on here enjoy the footage or will we still get some whinging bout this and that ratatatat
Roughly 2-3 weeks. That's what is was with rll2
So the sep 10 release is looking likely.
I honestly can't believe the reaction of people on Facebook. Yes the kick at the end looks unrealistic but who cares when you consider how amazing the game looks for the entire rest of the trailer. Well done Big Ant it looks absolutely incredible. To quote one guy on Facebook "when are you going to release actual game play and not just replays". I nearly threw myself off the top of my building after reading that
The 27th august is exactly 2 weeks away and the 10th of sept is exactly 4 weeks. Could it still make the 27th?
2 weeks from today is 27th ....? Yes please
Ohh yes it can here's hoping
(08-13-2015, 07:12 PM)dill1234 Wrote: I honestly can't believe the reaction of people on Facebook. Yes the kick at the end looks unrealistic but who cares when you consider how amazing the game looks for the entire rest of the trailer. Well done Big Ant it looks absolutely incredible. To quote one guy on Facebook "when are you going to release actual game play and not just replays". I nearly threw myself off the top of my building after reading that

Truth I think the game looks like a huge step up from Rll2. I cannot wait to see it running.
Hey kingcutty game looks mint aye god dammit

Come on old cock looked fine to me
I'm gonna say and talked to a Company in New Zealand called GDE Distribution said will be out early Sept and getting release date next week 19th he said.
And that trailer!!!!!

No Shark's in it so IGN 0/10

And yes i was very drunk after work yesterday too lol
up up cronulla