Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
(08-13-2015, 06:53 PM)dylz67 Wrote: Game play dont look very good either..?

Lol are you seriouse?

If you are, it's a major step up from rll2.

If you were joking, I also like saying stupid things every now and then :p
The running looks almost the same as rll2 which i still play now lol not much has changed..
(08-13-2015, 06:55 PM)Yuna Wrote: at 0:40 where James Graham trys to charge down Reynolds. Graham actually goes thru Reynolds legs lol

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wow. I just lost my shit. Great pick up. That has to be someone's idea of a joke. I kinda wish it was still proper gameplay and not the weird close up cinematic style. From an in game camera perspective I think it would look so fluid. I actually enjoyed the characters movements.

That kick at the end tho. I really hope though going up for the ball, you don't always land on your feet. 8/10 when two players go up, or or both are going off their feet on the way down. It'd be great to see.

Fifa 15, I love watching four or five people go up for the ball and it just becoming a cluster fuck of bodies on the ground lol.
(08-13-2015, 06:55 PM)Yuna Wrote: at 0:40 where James Graham trys to charge down Reynolds. Graham actually goes thru Reynolds legs lol

I think he actually misses his legs to the right, slow it down or pause it.

(08-13-2015, 07:00 PM)dylz67 Wrote: The running looks almost the same as rll2 which i still play now lol not much has changed..

How can you tell when it's all cinematic and not in game camera footage.

Looks pretty good to me like grizzly said slow it down he misses Reynolds
(08-13-2015, 07:02 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:

I think he actually misses his legs to the right, slow it down or pause it.

This... He goes behind the kicking leg.

Only fault is he didn't break his leg. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Can you imagine if you could take a guys legs out if you charged down wrong. It would be cool, force you to time it right.
How long do we usually wait after trailer till games out? Any idea
(08-13-2015, 07:10 PM)dylz67 Wrote: How long do we usually wait after trailer till games out? Any idea

Yuna already answered your question...