Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
(08-14-2015, 01:45 PM)jmac6 Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 12:17 PM)THEgamefreak274 Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 11:21 AM)jacko099 Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 10:58 AM)Ross Wrote: The release date I have from Tru Blu is September 69th 2055.

Had no clue what the hell you guys were on about til i noticed the dates lmao
(08-13-2015, 08:01 PM)x_X_LDS_X_x Wrote: A little thing but the Panthers players hand seems to go out before the ball is planted.

Wow, those devs must have a really good memory. Penrith scored a controversial try against the Knights where Dean Whare put his hand in touch, but the video ref didnt see it. It was awarded a try.
(08-14-2015, 03:30 PM)Dufeyz Wrote:
(08-13-2015, 08:01 PM)x_X_LDS_X_x Wrote: A little thing but the Panthers players hand seems to go out before the ball is planted.

Wow, those devs must have a really good memory. Penrith scored a controversial try against the Knights where Dean Whare put his hand in touch, but the video ref didnt see it. It was awarded a try.

Ahh ok that sort of make sense then, considering they did the Reynolds drop kick and graham charge down imitation.
Not sure what planet most of those clowns on Facebook are from.......game looks mint all round so amped for this game now I can't stop watching that trailer lol and if the only thing to point out negative is that JT kick then that's pretty poor sport cause I remember in rll2 if there was a strong breeze the ball would curve as much as that easily
Will the gameplay be as good as the trailer? It looks like 90% 'cut' scenes.
The only cut scenes are the ones at the start where they're running out aren't they?
so i had another look at the detail in this clip. the waqa tap back to austin is the best thing, i dont mean to be bias. the sun and shading at that time of day @ Bruce is spot on. the grass looks amazing, the rain drops also. the environments look awesome, and if they transition as per Alternative's print it'll be the sh*t
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(08-14-2015, 07:50 PM)Frankieabbott Wrote: Will the gameplay be as good as the trailer? It looks like 90% 'cut' scenes.

From what Ross has said in the past I'm pretty certain that apart from the run out scenes the actual gameplay is from the in game replay system. I wonder how long it took to get the Reynolds/Graham charge down right. I remember when we were getting the sneak peaks for DBC it took them ages to get an edge to review etc.
No bias there... that Austin try is just beautiful. It's like sitting in the stands of Bruce Stadium except you aren't freezing to death. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Have had my hands burnt on numerous occasions in the past with games getting hyped up to mega levels...only to find they were duds or not as good as was expected. Gonna wait on release....let you lads and lasses play the game....i'm sure there will be honest opinion and debate on here that will help me decide if and when to get the game.