Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trailer finally we get it
Trailer is great looking forward to playing it, massive improvement on Rll2. I hope you get more xp reward for legend than playing amateur, on rll2 you could earn more badges on amateur which made up for getting less for a win. More xp for legend will make people learn how it should be played.
Online quitters should be severely punished, and dont blame a shitty connection, if its that bad dont go online and spoil it for everyone else!
Is the clip in double time?
I wont be using after touch unless online when someone is using it on me, so its not a deal breaker
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Have you used the kicking drill? It is very minor and used to correct small mistakes in lining up the goal, so if you mistime your kick there's no way you'll swing it back with after touch. What we saw in the trailer definitely wasn't aftertouch.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
I don't know about that one
it's not like I've spent 5 hours plus using the drills in the Fan Hub or anything.

>_>
(08-14-2015, 10:10 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: it's not like I've spent 5 hours plus using the drills in the Fan Hub or anything.

>_>

Still waiting for your name to appear on the top 10 passing drill leaderboard mate Smile
(08-14-2015, 10:15 AM)Yuna Wrote: Still waiting for your name to appear on the top 10 passing drill leaderboard mate Smile

Looks like someone hasn't checked muhahahaaaaaaaa
Random question: can we play the drills without a controller?
Nope!