Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
(08-08-2015, 01:47 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Headshots only.....wait wrong game

Head high tackles on/off. I am sure back in the day it was 'take your best shot'
Any chance of us being able to edit every attribute individually?
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
I have spent some time creating players today and have come across 2 things that we need.

To be able to change the colour of lips from the normal skin colour to darker and red/pink (not lipstick but a natural red).

To have a bald head but with longer sides. We should be able to go any length from the sides with the bald patch on top. Yeah it isn't a current look but it helps create retro players/refs.

If there were a slider for muscle tone on the skin (arms and legs) that would look nice too. I know we can buff a player out but it more or less makes them look big through their shirt.
I wouldn't mind seeing a fringe hair style too with the hair touching the forehead with us having the standard option of left/middle/right facing of the style with variations in length.

Cheers gentleman for your work.
IMO it'd be nice to have the ability to create logos for our leagues that we have created in the Fanhub and allow us to put them on our custom teams jersey when we assign them to a league?

Simple shapes, with the option of a picture and/or text would suffice.
(08-05-2015, 07:02 PM)HBK619 Wrote: The League Creation in the FanHub isn't necessarily what you guys are assuming it is, basically the League Creation that is in the FanHub allows you to edit the Leagues, mainly for the function of Career mode.

We have a deeper customisable Competition mode outside of the FanHub that will allow you to go more in-depth with the sort of stuff you guys are expecting, like rule changes, different team numbers, trophy selections, etc.

(08-05-2015, 09:12 AM)blase Wrote: Hi Ross,

When you edit a player in fanhub the height and weight is locked. I know editing players' height is not really an issue but players can go through transformations in weight gain/loss or increased muscle and would be great to have some control over this. I think access to height sliders are good though too as part of the sliders is to distribute leg and torso length and making these changes to some players would be good too.

Also in terms of height I notice when you increase/decrease neck height it makes no impact on player overall height. As you make changes to neck height is the rest of the player scaled (up or down) so that the height remains the same?

Sorry I know these Qs are minor things but good to know for those who like the little details.
We decided to lock those two areas for Official players as they are 'Official likenesses'. If those two ranges change drastically we can change them ourselves.

We wanted to make sure that if people were uploading the Official versions, that the integrity of those players height and weight was in tact.

If you wish to change those variables you can create a custom player likeness and adjust what you see fit if you wish to.

But it was mainly done to keep in tact the integrity of the official players that we have.

Hey HBK/Ross,

I promise this is the last time I push this topic but I have one more idea regarding thisSmile.

For authentic players can you lock or remove the vertical sliders on height and weight and just allow for manipulate of the horizontal ones? That way we can alter torso/legs length and body mass without changing the players overall height or weight??
(08-09-2015, 12:01 PM)Ickon Wrote: Any chance of us being able to edit every attribute individually?

We need to see how the current system works first...
Hi sorry if this has been asked but did a quick search and couldn't see an answer. Players jersey numbers seem to be set (and not currently editable) and do not automatically change if you change the players position in the lineup. At the moment you also have multiple players in starting lineups with the same number. When you go to edit players this info currently can't be changed.

Will jersey numbers of official players be editable?
Does this mean that if we make adjustments in the lineup we will then need to go to each player and manually edit their number to represent their correct position?
(08-11-2015, 05:51 PM)blase Wrote: Hi sorry if this has been asked but did a quick search and couldn't see an answer. Players jersey numbers seem to be set (and not currently editable) and do not automatically change if you change the players position in the lineup. At the moment you also have multiple players in starting lineups with the same number. When you go to edit players this info currently can't be changed.

Will jersey numbers of official players be editable?
Does this mean that if we make adjustments in the lineup we will then need to go to each player and manually edit their number to represent their correct position?

I think it's only while in the FanHub, when you're in a competition or franchise mode it should automatically adjust.
Hi sorry if this one has been suggested already.
I think it would be good to have a "duplicate jersey" option for custom teams jerseys, this would make it a lot easier to make an away jersey using the same design as the home jersey and then just changing the colours.