Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
Agree with ruck ^
Also alot of the sponsors seem to be similar in colouring. Maybe make a few varying colours
(08-02-2015, 04:26 PM)Steeler Wrote: It would be really helpful if we could search for players in the community by the original author's username. At the moment we can only search by username, which floods the results with all the copies people have uploaded as part of their custom teams.

We've changed the server side code to search only for the uploader, this should do what you wanted (a much better way of doing things, thanks for the idea).

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(08-03-2015, 09:14 PM)Ross Wrote: thanks for the idea).

Is he gonna get any incentives :p
Could we possibly create custom sponsors and submit them to you guys best ones get one the fanhub.
(08-03-2015, 09:28 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: Could we possibly create custom sponsors and submit them to you guys best ones get one the fanhub.

That would be heaps of fun, but I'm resigned to using my custom sponsors in the PC version where hopefully... anything goes. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-03-2015, 09:14 PM)Ross Wrote: We've changed the server side code to search only for the uploader, this should do what you wanted (a much better way of doing things, thanks for the idea).

Thanks. That'll make things easier.Big Grin
(08-03-2015, 01:27 PM)jacko099 Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 01:04 PM)ALXTBO Wrote: Is there any particular reason why NRL Teams sponsors can't be replicated on their Custom Jerseys?

Licencing problems.

They pay to be on ONE (or more probably idk lol) Jersey, not to be featured across the whole custom range

(08-03-2015, 01:26 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 01:04 PM)ALXTBO Wrote: Is there any particular reason why NRL Teams sponsors can't be replicated on their Custom Jerseys?

On a guess, instead of licensing the jerseys as a whole, Tru Blu would have to get approval for use of each individual company's logo, which would be more trouble than it's worth.

yeah

Any chance they could package those sponsors as Team Specific and use them as templates on Custom Jerseys that are only available to that club? Even just club specific logos like how Roosters have Easts on their socks and Souths have 1908
Hi Ross,

When you edit a player in fanhub the height and weight is locked. I know editing players' height is not really an issue but players can go through transformations in weight gain/loss or increased muscle and would be great to have some control over this. I think access to height sliders are good though too as part of the sliders is to distribute leg and torso length and making these changes to some players would be good too.

Also in terms of height I notice when you increase/decrease neck height it makes no impact on player overall height. As you make changes to neck height is the rest of the player scaled (up or down) so that the height remains the same?

Sorry I know these Qs are minor things but good to know for those who like the little details.
Looking through the "Leagues" section of the FanHub, I see that custom leagues need to be based on a real league. This stops us from being able to create leagues with more than 16 teams. The ability to create 18 or 20 team competitions would allow us to include our custom-made expansion teams like the Central Coast, West Coast, Wellington or Adelaide.
(08-05-2015, 05:45 PM)Steeler Wrote: Looking through the "Leagues" section of the FanHub, I see that custom leagues need to be based on a real league. This stops us from being able to create leagues with more than 16 teams. The ability to create 18 or 20 team competitions would allow us to include our custom-made expansion teams like the Central Coast, West Coast, Wellington or Adelaide.

oh what?! i haven't updated yet but that sounds annoying. i was excited to be able to add a couple of teams to the NRL and not have to take any out, i guess not now Sad