Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
id like just a few more jersey pattern designs and a few more sponsors I was hoping to be able to use real spnsors but im guessing that you'd have to check if licensing will be a issue.
(08-02-2015, 06:35 PM)Ross Wrote: Will see what we can do.

Thanks.
I hope we get loads of options in create a competition. It would be great if we had the following options for match rules;

Type: 13-a-side or Nines

Points for a try: 0-9

Bonus try area (like at the Auckland Nines, under the posts): Yes or No

Points for bonus try: 0-9

Conversions: Place kick or Dropkick

Penalty kicks: Place kick or Dropkick

Kick offs: Place kick or Dropkick

Points for conversion: 0-9

Points for penalty: 0-9

Points for dropkick: 0-9

Number of tackles in a set: 1-9

Etc

Imagine if we could choose to play matches whereby you get no points for a try and instead a try only gives you the opportunity to get points from kicking a conversion (like the old rugby rules).

Or where you can play 13-a-side games using the Auckland nines points system with the bonus area.

Another option I'd like to see is being able to choose the number of tackles allowed per set for the home team and then be able to choose another number of tackles for the away team. So if after having the game a while I'm beating the AI at ever match, I can change the rules so I only get 4 tackles per set but the AI gets 9 tackles per set. This would give players the chance to mess about and create a challenge for themselves.

I'd also like loads of competition format options with pool, group, conferences, play offs and knock out stage options with single or double elimination etc.

I know a lot of this isn't realistically going to make it into the game and tbh I have no idea how easy or hard they would be to add but customization like this is what keeps longevity in games for me.
A logo creator would be awesome, like they have in the wwe games. That way the community could upload sponsors logos to the fanhub and that can be a work around to all the licensing issues.
uploading logos from PC is a must
#BackTheAllBlacks

It's not going to happen because BigAnt don't have the resources to take down the inevitable phalluses that will go up.

If you want accurate logos, sponsors, ect, get the PC version. (Better performance too just quietly)
Is there any particular reason why NRL Teams sponsors can't be replicated on their Custom Jerseys?
(08-03-2015, 01:04 PM)ALXTBO Wrote: Is there any particular reason why NRL Teams sponsors can't be replicated on their Custom Jerseys?

On a guess, instead of licensing the jerseys as a whole, Tru Blu would have to get approval for use of each individual company's logo, which would be more trouble than it's worth.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(08-03-2015, 01:04 PM)ALXTBO Wrote: Is there any particular reason why NRL Teams sponsors can't be replicated on their Custom Jerseys?

Licencing problems.

They pay to be on ONE (or more probably idk lol) Jersey, not to be featured across the whole custom range

(08-03-2015, 01:26 PM)Ruck Wrote:

On a guess, instead of licensing the jerseys as a whole, Tru Blu would have to get approval for use of each individual company's logo, which would be more trouble than it's worth.

yeah
I'd like to see more range in the generic sponsors and maybe the chest sponsors to be slightly larger in appearance.

The inclusion of sponsors to custom teams though is much appreciated as now our custom teams will look like they belong in the competition. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”