Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FanHub Suggestions for Big Ant
A thread for things that we'd like to see Big Ant consider adding to the FanHub in the future.

1. Compatibility with any future RLL game's FanHub so that all the players who are created don't have to be recreated for future games.

2. Some traditional patterns so that we can create the vintage uniforms that were removed from the game. For example, the Magpies double-V, the Bears patterns from the 80's and 90's, the Panthers licorice allsorts stripes.

3. A couple of dot-patterns that we can use to create our own indigenous designs. There could be a few that could all be used together in different colours to create a base and we could use the colour choices and regular patterns over the top to make them distinctive.

4. A "search for other versions" button on the player pages that automatically takes you to a list of the highest rated or most downloaded versions of that player in the community.
Yeah tryed making the Sharks 80's and 90's team's but jumpers not there Sad
up up cronulla
Backwards compatible would be good, if they don't improve the tech so much that it distorts the current player models.

On the others... I wonder if they can add more patterns / jersey design elements to the current one. Always room for more now. Smile

I'd also like to see either scalable sponsors / adjustable as the current ones could be a bit larger in my personal opinion.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Could we have new haircut's added ??
Can we use official NRL sponsors on custom jersey's
I imagine there'd be legal issues with letting us use the real sponsors on our custom teams.
Yeah I believe that would be an issue. Would be nice to be able to use real world sponsors on our custom teams... but I'm just happy we've got sponsors on there. Makes the custom teams look like they belong. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I wanna see Polynesian patterned vees, sleeves and sides. Also is there a way to set captains, playmakers and goal kickers?
(07-26-2015, 07:55 PM)phedy276 Wrote: I wanna see Polynesian patterned vees, sleeves and sides. Also is there a way to set captains, playmakers and goal kickers?

Yes, A & S I believe give you options to change captains, goal kicker, etc
(07-26-2015, 07:55 PM)phedy276 Wrote: Also is there a way to set captains, playmakers and goal kickers?

(07-26-2015, 07:57 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: Yes, A & S I believe give you options to change captains, goal kicker, etc

In the line-up screen.
Can u change ur captain and goal kickers i havent figured that out lol well didint think u could so never tryed