Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Release date in UK
Will the release date be the same as AUZ and NZ in the UK because for RLL2 there was a month difference
Likely to be out later in UK.
I know originally when the game was first announced they said they were aiming for a simultaneous realise in UK Aus and Nz. But there is no trace of the game in any game shop over here, they've never even heard of it, and as you say, a delay is what usually happens.

However I'm not willing to write it off until a release date is announced, and I'm hopeful that even if the hard copy release isn't at the same time perhaps the digital release could be.
Everyone is waiting for a release date.
I hope we get one soon, if nothing else it will finally appease everyone constantly asking.
Not that there is anything wrong with it. It's frustrating for everyone not to have anything concrete and be up in the air
It's up to Tru Blu to handle this however my understanding is at absolute worst it would be only a difference of shipping time which is very fast (air). I hope for same day/date.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(07-26-2015, 08:43 PM)Ross Wrote: It's up to Tru Blu to handle this however my understanding is at absolute worst it would be only a difference of shipping time which is very fast (air). I hope for same day/date.

Ross, will there be a digital release on the PSN and if so will it be the same day as the physical release
Cheers
Manic you already made a thread asking that, don't go hijacking another thread that Ross has commented on thinking he will answer your question, patience young one.
(07-26-2015, 08:43 PM)Ross Wrote: It's up to Tru Blu to handle this however my understanding is at absolute worst it would be only a difference of shipping time which is very fast (air). I hope for same day/date.

That's good news Ross, thanks.
Jacko, you totally knew what I was doing haha, no worries my bad