Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
unlicensed international teams
Can anyone confirm if the international teams have actual players in there squad or fake players?
What international teams are in?
(07-25-2015, 10:37 PM)donny donny Wrote: What international teams are in?

America, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cook Islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Fiji, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Latvia, Lebanon, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Papua New Guenia, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Samoa, Scotland, Serbia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Tonga, Ukraine, Wales

(07-25-2015, 10:18 PM)Any Chance Wrote: Can anyone confirm if the international teams have actual players in there squad or fake players?

There are only 3 teams in the FANHUB at the moment that are licenced and that Australia, NZ and England. I did look at squads for Serbia and no one I knew was there, I looked at Scotland, Wales, USA, Tonga and Samoa and same result with no licenced players.
That's a brilliant list!
Again another potential issue which is easily addressed by the fanhub. It will be good to see people get some decent squads put together for these teams.
I just made a Samoan side with official roster and a pretty solid effort on the jersey if you want to download it. Username is thomas.ford
Stink how tonga and samoa havent got the nrl players in it
as far as I know there are all the real playes for international teams
(07-26-2015, 05:55 AM)dylz67 Wrote: Stink how tonga and samoa havent got the nrl players in it

If anything, it's a shame we don't (currently) have the official jerseys. As for the players, we've got all the players in the game and merely have to assign them to the teams. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Fanhub fixes nearly everything to do with licensing... Great innovation.