Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RLL3 Controls
(09-07-2015, 03:10 AM)man1 Wrote: I don't think its been included in this game but I'd like to have the select button as an option to temporally zoom the camera out at the play of the ball. This would help to give a full view of the pitch on close camera action games. I seem to remember this was in SIDHE's RL3 controls and it was useful to get a full understanding of the number of players on your left and right shoulder at the play of the ball. If its not in, maybe it could be included in a future patch? Smile

Yes this is a very good feature, and it was very useful in RL3. Even if it is for 2 -3 seconds , it gives you a good look at whole line and allows you to look for holes in the defense, played a big part in strategy in RL3.

Cheers
The passing icons lets you zoom out already though.
(09-07-2015, 12:24 PM)Yuna Wrote: The passing icons lets you zoom out already though.

But is this previous to passing. By doing this do you already commit to a pass? In RL3 you could do it , but at the same time it looked like you are going to pass but at same time still had an opportunity to pick and go.

Cheers
(09-07-2015, 01:06 PM)lionmaul Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 12:24 PM)Yuna Wrote: The passing icons lets you zoom out already though.

But is this previous, to passing. By doing this do you already commit to a pass?

No, in RLL2 you can zoom out left or right without having commit to passing.
Dad you alright
Ive got a nice A3 size printable version of those controls now, thanks TB.