Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vintage content?
I can't find any vintage jerseys, logos or commentary options. They were in RLL2. I'm talking about stuff for teams like the Steelers, Western Suburbs, Balmain, etc.
It appears to be missing which is a real shame
Its pretty bad if the game is missing content that the previous game had.
Think hard. If something was missing, and we'd already done the art, why would that be?

It's never something we want to happen but we are not the owners of the rights to certain things.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Real shame Ross. Was definitely looking forward to creating the old leagues also with a lot of legends names as well.
There a re few more i the comm list i saw but i guess they were because of people who submitted their names that were the same as past legends. My last name is there though!

Was hoping for some more past Roosters names though.

But no complaints. Cant wait for the game!
Most of the things you get gutted by are the things that also gut us - we want to bring all of the content we can, sometimes a suit gets in the way.

So the rights to the old clubs weren't bundled with the rights to the current ones?

Thats a pity, especially after Itchy Hram spent the past few months making dozens of former Balmain, Magpies, Steelers and Seagulls players. Sad
(07-23-2015, 12:38 PM)Steeler Wrote: So the rights to the old clubs weren't bundled with the rights to the current ones?

Thats a pity, especially after Itchy Hram spent the past few months making dozens of former Balmain, Magpies, Steelers and Seagulls players. Sad

There's been so much movement in structures etc it's not surprising that the rights are fractured.

They'll be able to make up gear that is close.

What about the vintage logos and uniforms of teams that are still in the competition and are already in the game? Can those be included?
Tru Blu asked that we remove them, I have to assume that they have separate licensing for those rounds.

They were even in early FanHub releases, we have done the work.