Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Attributes
So when I kick from 45 out and higher the ball goes through the goals but the fireworks don't go and it doesn't count, am I doing something wrong or is it because I have 9 fps
(07-23-2015, 11:59 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: So when I kick from 45 out and higher the ball goes through the goals but the fireworks don't go and it doesn't count, am I doing something wrong or is it because I have 9 fps

are you sure its not dropping short under the cross bar?
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Nah I don't think so.....
(07-23-2015, 11:56 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-23-2015, 11:54 AM)BRAB Wrote: I'll try lowering Beu Falloons stats to 35 and see if I get the same results. I'll actually record and upload the differences

How do you edit official player stats? They're locked for me

Yeah I hadn't actually tried to do so, assumed you could, haha.

Things not recording, annoying because the differences are so profound.

Cannot get past the 20m line with the lowest rated player no matter how well you kick it.
(07-23-2015, 12:01 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Nah I don't think so.....

Mate, its going under the cross bar. You need to increase the power and time it better Smile
Ok I figured my shitness out now
(07-23-2015, 11:15 AM)roostersule2 Wrote: Again Ross cracks when the game is criticised.

Nope. Always admit when there are errors and issues, always front up to them and I try to fix them too.

Does it piss me off when people make shit up? Yes.

Does it piss me off when they are wrong but just joyfully ignore that and move on to making more shit up based on the shit they already got wrong? Yes.

Does it piss me off when they post the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over again? Yes.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(07-23-2015, 10:50 AM)BRAB Wrote: So Ross, when you point out the beta tag, are you saying the stats system still isn't final? If the stats system is final, isn't the fact the game is in beta irrelevant to this particular matter?

It's a different design choice to say, Don Bradman Cricket, where each stat could be changed individually. If the way the stats are balanced in RLL3 is inherently better, will we see this carry through to other bigant titles in the future?

We don't have the game yet, so it's too early to bring out the pitchforks. But it would be awesome if when the time comes, the way the stats are balanced is explained. Stats do effect the game and with Don Bradman Cricket, we've seen how changing them to levels not intended can actually improve gameplay, see BlockerDave's little experiment over at planet cricket.

Not too early for some Smile

The FanHub is always Beta, we have to carve out code from the game and it will very likely have issues that are not in the main game.

We will explain how things work when the game is on the shelves. A little bit of benefit of the doubt would go a long way.

All that has been said on attributes could have been said in one post in one thread.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Super league players are miles under rated needs changing plus the leeds rhinos kit is wrong and props and second rows being able to pass better than half backs,5/8 or even hookers is stupid alot needs to be done with the super league
Silly question but how do I see all the default players that BA have put in the game?