Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Set Plays not included in game....
(07-18-2015, 11:47 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:44 AM)Ross Wrote: It's not a play test and I won't be making any changes to the game.

^^this, its a promo thing for fans to play the game first

Were cameras allowed in there Ross?

I didn't know it was happening so have no idea - I'd say not.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
(07-18-2015, 11:47 AM)BRAB Wrote: How's the fanhub update coming along Ross? Have you guys decided what to put in yet?

It's ready to go except I haven't decided which part makes most sense to put in as a playable. It was a surprise that it was OK'd.

(07-18-2015, 11:49 AM)Ross Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:47 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:44 AM)Ross Wrote: It's not a play test and I won't be making any changes to the game.

^^this, its a promo thing for fans to play the game first

Were cameras allowed in there Ross?

I didn't know it was happening so have no idea - I'd say not.

What about a gag order? Like you guys did with Reggie

(07-18-2015, 11:51 AM)Ross Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:47 AM)BRAB Wrote: How's the fanhub update coming along Ross? Have you guys decided what to put in yet?

It's ready to go except I haven't decided which part makes most sense to put in as a playable.

Free roam with the options to add up to 3 attacking team-mates and 3 defensive tacklers.
(07-18-2015, 11:41 AM)BRAB Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:31 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: I wasnt aware that the TB HQ playtest was actually occurring today???? When I was asked it was a going to happen a little while back

I don't know, you're the cutting edge journalist here.

Ha ha...now i get that sarcasm. Believe me Im as far removed from being a "cutting edge journalist" than the possibility of becoming a future prime minister.
(07-18-2015, 11:51 AM)Yuna Wrote: Free roam with the options to add up to 3 attacking team-mates and 3 defensive tacklers.

It has to be a part of what is in the game, no way we could write that and test it in time.

(07-18-2015, 11:51 AM)Ross Wrote:

It's ready to go except I haven't decided which part makes most sense to put in as a playable. It was a surprise that it was OK'd.

Haha, I assumed there was no way Tru blu would let more of the game be released early but I was certainly happy to be proven wrong!!
(07-18-2015, 11:54 AM)Ross Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:51 AM)Yuna Wrote: Free roam with the options to add up to 3 attacking team-mates and 3 defensive tacklers.

It has to be a part of what is in the game, no way we could write that and test it in time.

awwww, that means free roam wasn't part of the game to begin with Sad

Confirmed: No free roam in training grounds

How bout, running and kicking drills Ross. So we can test out the player running mechanics in the game
Put me down if I'm wrong Ross.

You have a selection of portions of the game to release in the fanhub right? As in, when you make the final choice, X,Y and Z won't get put in, but could have potentially

Does that mean some portions of the game are essentially cleared for discussion now? Since you've been permission to actually just release them to the general public?

Somebody get that guy to answer some questions