Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pre Order Bonus revealed
A :p or a Smile or even a Big Grin after attempted humour or sarcasm goes a long way. If your intention wasn't / isn't clear or your attempt clearly failed, then trying to claim humour or sarcasm through explanation seems like more of a cover-up for a stupid post / opinion.

If it's on Facebook, I'll always go with the stupid option first Smile*.

Note - that wasn't a sarcastic smiley... it was just a happiness smiley. Smile (Same as this one).
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
A personal favourite of mine was the response from a guy who wasn't happy with the answer he received to a feature request. "their dumbc###%" he said. Ohhhh the irony!
(07-21-2015, 01:50 PM)border Wrote: A personal favourite of mine was the response from a guy who wasn't happy with the answer he received to a feature request. "their dumbc###%" he said. Ohhhh the irony!

Anyone speaking like that in regards to a video game really needs a social life or something.
(07-21-2015, 07:37 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: Anyone who plays video games needs a social life.

Bunch of nerds.

That's the general feeling from about 2005. You're 10 years too late my man