Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pre Order Bonus revealed
Just pre ordered the game at EB and the NSW pre order bonus is the greatest hits of State of Origin DVD.

I wonder if the bonus is the same nationally or NZ..
I didnt get offered that when i preordered it at EB a couple weeks ago in melbourne. Hope it comes when i pick it up
(07-16-2015, 07:06 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: It's actually just Pearce and Stapo highlights.

Wait, Pearce has highlights?
(07-16-2015, 07:08 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 07:06 PM)roostersule2 Wrote: It's actually just Pearce and Stapo highlights.

Yeah of course he does! Are you serious?? ... it's just a QLD highlights reel hehe Tongue
when I walked past eb games they didn't have any specia pre-order bonuses? not that im going to pre-order it anyway
How much are they selling the game for $99.95? You could walk into a Big W and pick it up for $78. You guys want to be price matching...
(07-16-2015, 07:08 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote:

In his hair.
(07-16-2015, 08:31 PM)benz1980i Wrote: How much are they selling the game for $99.95? You could walk into a Big W and pick it up for $78. You guys want to be price matching...

From memory they usually charge a lot more for this game. Big W might not even sell it. RLL2 was expensive everywhere. (i think)
Big W use to be good for selling games, but of late they haven't really been standing out in that department.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-16-2015, 07:03 PM)SneakyMules Wrote: I didnt get offered that when i preordered it at EB a couple weeks ago in melbourne. Hope it comes when i pick it up

Did you order in Melbourne Swanston Street store?

I am sure al EB pre-order bonuses will be the same and will all be honoured.

(Don't tell anyone, just between us, if you are in Melbourne you'll very likely get an opportunity to play the game and meet the team prior to launch Smile )

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com