Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
sick of people whinging about Cameron Smith being ob the cover
Im not sure if this has been mentioned on this forum before but the gamesmen is gonna be selling both covers

https://www.gamesmen.com.au/xb1-nrl-rugb...3-nz-cover
Do people really care THAT much about the cover?
I think its a good initiative by the gamesmen. They have recognised some people don't like the cover and pounced. No other company is doing it so why not.
I think all the complaining about Smith is pretty childish really. He's one of the greatest to play the game. He has achieved just about everything there is in the game. He deserves it. And at the end of the day it's just a cover and if a cover of a game effects you so much then you got bigger problems then the cover
(07-19-2015, 05:00 PM)HomerHatesYou Wrote: I think all the complaining about Smith is pretty childish really. He's one of the greatest to play the game. He has achieved just about everything there is in the game. He deserves it. And at the end of the day it's just a cover and if a cover of a game effects you so much then you got bigger problems then the cover

This. Don't like Smith but wouldn't go out of my way to change the cover or whatever.

I guess the only reason someone should care is if they plan on getting the cover athlete to sign it and they're displaying it somewhere in their house but for those people I imagine Cameron Smith is the easier signature anyway so it shouldn't matter.
(07-19-2015, 04:51 PM)SOR Wrote: Do people really care THAT much about the cover?

Some of the idiots on Facebook sounded like they were gonna riot cause of cam smith on the cover while others were happy not to buy the game cause of this. Pathetic littles girls felt like bitch slapping some of the princesses
I can understand people disliking the cover, but to be 'outraged'? Really?
People seriously need to grow up. We're getting a Rugby League game that looks fantastic and for the first time ever, it looks like the real deal! Even my friends who do not watch Rugby want to buy it based of the teaser and screenshots, but people are bitching about a piece of paper on a plastic case.

For gods sake, if you're so bothered by it, get a printer and print off the alternative cover rather than whinging like a little girl. I'd personally prefer Johnson on my cover, but I'm keeping my dummy in my mouth and toys in the pram. The game looks fantastic.