Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
sick of people whinging about Cameron Smith being ob the cover
Austin for Prime Minister.
YEAH Austin is the Raiders new mascot
GO COWBOYSBig Grin
I second that
If I was big ant I would have released a cover design with Steve Price on the front just to rustle some jimmies before announcing the real one
(07-18-2015, 09:16 PM)HKBrowny Wrote: If I was big ant I would have released a cover design with Steve Price on the front just to rustle some jimmies before announcing the real one

Steve price the former bulldog and warriors player steve price the former dragons coach or steve price the radio guy
The former Bulldog and Warrior.
(07-18-2015, 09:16 PM)HKBrowny Wrote: If I was big ant I would have released a cover design with Steve Price on the front just to rustle some jimmies before announcing the real one

You don't think enough were with Cam? Ok, we'll try harder...

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
I think Benji did enough to get the gig... I just don't know what happened :S ? Who could they get it so wrong and overlook one of New Zealand's greatest ever players? We should be celebrating the 10 year anniversary of his brilliance but how quickly we forget.......

Could have been worse though... could have been Hodges.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Now that you mention it....

1) James Graham... (He's British, He's a Bulldog... appeals to everyone!!)
2) The Morris Twins... (While you're waiting for the game to load you can guess who is who.)
3) Kasiano and Pritchard.. (Same as option 2...the other twins.)
4) Klemmer and Reynolds (That'd give the Facebook kids something to piss'n'moan about Smile)
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I've always thought the Morris twins were fairly easy to tell apart. Obviously they look very similar but there is a difference that isn't that hard to spot