Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
sick of people whinging about Cameron Smith being ob the cover
LOL.. that is a bit better... Smile

How about... Opinions are like hairstyles... everyone has one and while some are out of date, some are just stupid?

Yeah there are a lot of sayings that make no sense.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
It's not hard to print your own cover... Kids these days.
(07-15-2015, 10:29 AM)drewey Wrote: I hate Cam Smith but who cares who is on the cover. Wonder if in game he gets the same treatment as real life. So never concedes a penalty even though he is one of the biggest grubs in the game.
QLDer's will hate this but it is true. It's probably how you guys feel about Gal

This is just wrong. Smith gets penalised a fair bit. I mean he missed a grand final because of suspension for crying out loud. And comparing him to Gallen is insulting, I mean I've never seen Smith try to rip out some dudes stitches
(07-15-2015, 09:35 AM)Ruck Wrote: I like the irony of the thread... or is that hypocrisy... idk.

Fact is, I hated Cameron Smith before it became cool.

Would I like a different player on the front... YES.
Will I make an alternate cover... I could but couldn't be assed.
Will I buy it and can I appreciate the design... YES.
Is Cameron Smith still a ###### ####... YES.
Have I forgotten my point... YES.
Does it matter because this thread is silly... NO.

Oh, yeah the key point is (I think) that there is no whinging on here. Just people with opinions and people with the body parts they are entitled (and need to survive).

Hahaha i stopped reading after this post, because frankly this is the perfect post to sum up this thread!!
Couldn't of said it better myself
would this make everyone happy? honestly he is the Australian captain, who gives a ****, really?

But Cam Smith is entitled to 2 assholes?
One just south of his snatch and the other dead smack in the middle of his chin
#Thegreatestgameofall
(07-15-2015, 11:52 AM)HomerHatesYou Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 10:29 AM)drewey Wrote: I hate Cam Smith but who cares who is on the cover. Wonder if in game he gets the same treatment as real life. So never concedes a penalty even though he is one of the biggest grubs in the game.
QLDer's will hate this but it is true. It's probably how you guys feel about Gal

This is just wrong. Smith gets penalised a fair bit. I mean he missed a grand final because of suspension for crying out loud. And comparing him to Gallen is insulting, I mean I've never seen Smith try to rip out some dudes stitches

C'mon mate lets be honest here! Cam Smith gets away with murder. Now I'll admit that i hate him, but it's purely because he acts like a grub and gets away with it!! He's such a good player, and i reckon if he took that out of his game or at least admitted to it like a Michael Ennis or Jared Waerea Hargreaves, then I'd probably actually respect and maybe even like him! But until then, he's just fake and in denial!!
But what has he gotten away with tho. When he does something wrong he gets either penalised or suspended. Or at the very least charged.
Obviously i can't list everything he does, but he's renowned for niggling. All the little grubby stuff that players like ennis and bird get pinned for, and he definitely doesn't get charged or even put on report! Just cause it happened once for a grand final, and lets be honest that was more just the NRL trying and failing to make an example of players, doesn't mean he always gets pulled up for it!
Ok well let me ask you this. Do you also hate Robbie Farah? He is more of a grubby player then smith