Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ant to make AFL Live 4 (or similar name)
The only way is to make Tru Blu realise what fans want..they just have some idea..

hopefully big Ant gets the rights to AFL Live 4 or 5.

However it's been mentioned that the market is not big enough to justify Tru Blu/AFL spending the money, that's why they use Wicked Witch...as long as that mindset continues then a future BA development is probably up in the air...

So I think the only hope is for Big Ant to find a work around, perhaps a spin off AFL game or a game with a player in the title...

If there is no budget and the market is considered too small then going beyond AFL Live 1 quality could be a bit of a challenge.

Would a kickstarter campaign work?? But then you'd have to make a game with fake names and teams that is still given the green light by the AFL...

I was hoping they could simply update AFL Live 1 with a big update, but I'm not sure they are allowed to do that now...

Fingers crossed they get to at least develop something AFL related in the future..
(07-14-2015, 10:56 AM)Mootsy Wrote: The only way is to make Tru Blu realise what fans want..they just have some idea..

hopefully big Ant gets the rights to AFL Live 4 or 5.

However it's been mentioned that the market is not big enough to justify Tru Blu/AFL spending the money, that's why they use Wicked Witch...as long as that mindset continues then a future BA development is probably up in the air...

So I think the only hope is for Big Ant to find a work around, perhaps a spin off AFL game or a game with a player in the title...

If there is no budget and the market is considered too small then going beyond AFL Live 1 quality could be a bit of a challenge.

Would a kickstarter campaign work?? But then you'd have to make a game with fake names and teams that is still given the green light by the AFL...

I was hoping they could simply update AFL Live 1 with a big update, but I'm not sure they are allowed to do that now...

Fingers crossed they get to at least develop something AFL related in the future..

I couldn't see Big Ant continuing on with The AFL Live series. I think for them to make AFL branded games again, The AFL would need to waive the licensing costs. Tru Blu seems to have the exclusive rights right now, so its up to them to decide who does it. I think a Bradman Cricket type Football game is the only other alternative.
That's what I like about Football!
Either way...

We are excited at the potential of a new game in the future from big ant, I am hopeful Smile
Here's an idea, now that Rll3 has sleevless jerseys for the 9's, you can just make all your afl teams in the jersey creater and team creator, then make your players and then in game just do punts and field goals only!

Thank me later Tongue
(07-29-2015, 12:48 PM)davies11 Wrote: Here's an idea, now that Rll3 has sleevless jerseys for the 9's, you can just make all your afl teams in the jersey creater and team creator, then make your players and then in game just do punts and field goals only!

Thank me later Tongue

Apart from the jerseys, that sounds like union to me.Tongue
You might have a point there! haha