Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ant to make AFL Live 4 (or similar name)
Big Ant deserves to make AFL Live 4 because WW make cheap crap that makes our AFL game future take a wrong step or step back. Anyone agree?
Go the mighty Lions!
(07-13-2015, 07:09 PM)[ZeAwesomeMan] Wrote: Big Ant deserves to make AFL Live 4 because WW make cheap crap that makes our AFL game future take a wrong step or step back. Anyone agree?

If The AFL doesn't get on board, then just make a Don Bradman Cricket style Football game, that only has one legend of the game licensed. Have it all user generated content, again with DBC so we can just create all the AFL teams from any era ourselves. Maybe then the AFL will get wise by coming across it, and give Big Ant the official license to make actual AFL games again. I feel like Big Ant has done things in the last few years that could generate a game like that, especially doing crowd funding like with Lacrosse 15.
That's what I like about Football!
While I'd back it and it would be a great game... Big Ant would be burning their bridges with Tru Blu and that could be a big problem.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-13-2015, 08:01 PM)Ruck Wrote: While I'd back it and it would be a great game... Big Ant would be burning their bridges with Tru Blu and that could be a big problem.

That'd be interesting how Tru Blu would respond to it. They've got to understand that we all want Big Ant to develop it.
We should start a petition and a crowd fund to ensure that BA gets AFL Live 4 and make sure it gets licensed. We should also do another petition to make sure that the AFL is on board (we could do a joint petition)
Go the mighty Lions!
(07-13-2015, 08:10 PM)[ZeAwesomeMan] Wrote: We should start a petition and a crowd fund to ensure that BA gets AFL Live 4

It's up to The AFL or Tru Blu who gets the rights.
Petitioning Tru Blu would be a good start... you'd need a lot of numbers to make them take notice though.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-13-2015, 08:15 PM)Ruck Wrote: Petitioning Tru Blu would be a good start... you'd need a lot of numbers to make them take notice though.

Protest outside Tru Blu with massive signs. "We want The Big Ant back!". "AFL games matter".
That could also work.... Smile
Or we could make a company that publishes just afl games and chose big ant every time. (Strictly NO WW)
Go the mighty Lions!