Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
Oh, I thought the Titans and Cowboys score was more realistic to be honest.
Titans by 12
GO THE COWBOYS
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
What will we get this week?

How about Roosters as minor premiers?
Minor premiership helped a lot last year...
(09-03-2015, 10:44 PM)Tom Wrote: Minor premiership helped a lot last year...

Oh the South Sydney tears are glorious. The last time South Sydney won a Minor Premiership the world had Timothy Dalton as James Bond and both Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan were in their primes.

(09-03-2015, 10:44 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 10:41 PM)SOR Wrote: What will we get this week?

How about Roosters as minor premiers?
And the weeks to follow... Roosters out in straight sets.

Aren't you the idiot who posted here 2 weeks ago that the Roosters wouldn't win another match in 2015 because JWH and Pearce were hurt?

If you legitimately think the Roosters are out in straight sets you're an idiot.
South Sydney tears? hahaha The only tears will be coming from the dominated roosters pack tomorrow night, i hope.
The last time Souths won. Premiership I owned an iPhone 6 plus

Sorry hacked by hobby

No chance roosters go out in straight sets now they will in all likliehood end up on the easy side of the draw
(09-03-2015, 10:57 PM)Tom Wrote: South Sydney tears? hahaha The only tears will be coming from the dominated roosters pack tomorrow night, i hope.

The Broncos beat your mob 47-12 last week and the Roosters beat Brisbane with 15 men...

It's not a matter of if Souths will lose it's a matter of by how much. I'd say Roosters 20+ at least.

(09-03-2015, 10:57 PM)BRAB Wrote: The last time Souths won. Premiership I owned an iPhone 6 plus

Sure but before that how long did it take them? 43 years. Even when they did it last year you had a lot of people finding it odd that Souths seemed to be getting the rub of the green a lot more than any other side.

Speaking of which...Refs were riding Brisbane hard tonight. What was the final penalty count? 9-2?
(09-03-2015, 11:04 PM)SOR Wrote: The Broncos beat your mob 47-12 last week and the Roosters beat Brisbane with 15 men...

It's not a matter of if Souths will lose it's a matter of by how much. I'd say Roosters 20+ at least.

Yeah i'm gonna be honest i don't think we will win but I'm hoping for an upset.