Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
I missed the game. What changed in the second half? The Roosters lose their way?
(09-04-2015, 11:45 PM)Steeler Wrote: I missed the game. What changed in the second half? The Roosters lose their way?

Rabbitohs decided it was a good time to start tackling
Second half must have been boring as hell.
(09-04-2015, 11:20 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 10:37 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 10:31 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 09:44 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:09 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: I think they're a good chance.

Half Time:

Sydney Roosters: 30

South Sydney Rabbitohs: 0
Bad night for Souths and clinical effort by the Roosters.

Too bad no Maloney next week by the look of things. Luckily MITCH PISS is back LULZ

Sharks or Storm to get the week off (depending on who finishes 4th).

Also based on everything I've been saying... Moa & Napa >>> JWH.

What will the excuse be next week?

General consensus is James Maloney will be back next week due to having a clean record. Guess we'll find out next week but I'd be a lot happier if we had him.
what excuse? If anything the Bunnies never had a chance the minute Inglis was ruled out. Not forgetting Isaac Luke being missing too.

Maloney deserves at least a week.

No, you don't believe that the Bunnies never had a chance because on Thursday night you said you thought Souths had a pretty good shot at beating the Roosters. Everyone knew Inglis, Luke and Sutton would all be out for that one.

(09-04-2015, 11:41 PM)BRAB Wrote: If Maloney is ruled out and Pearce doesn't pull up for next week then roosters won't win premiership

Otherwise I'd be throwing all your money at them because every other team is a shambles

I'm not so sure. I think the Roosters are good enough to win without Maloney and Pearce. Our halves aren't as crucial to how we play as say...the Cowboys or Dragons. Our team wins matches with our dominant back line and forwards.

Maloney is a big loss (If we lose him) but we do have a 4th string half in Samisoni Langi. Don't know how good he is (I'm guessing not that great) but if he's even just average I think Hastings is good enough to carry him although I wouldn't want that much pressure on a combination of rookies.

General consensus from the Roosters fans is that Maloney's trip will result in no missed time if Maloney takes the early guilty plea.

(09-04-2015, 11:42 PM)Tom Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 11:41 PM)BRAB Wrote: If Maloney is ruled out and Pearce doesn't pull up for next week then roosters won't win premiership

Otherwise I'd be throwing all your money at them because every other team is a shambles

I reckon The Dogs still have some fight in them, If they can make it to the grand final look out.

The Bulldogs are missing Hodkinson who is a big part of how they play. Can't see them making the grand final without him.

(09-04-2015, 11:45 PM)Steeler Wrote: I missed the game. What changed in the second half? The Roosters lose their way?

The Roosters very much took the foot off the pedal. Robinson started moving players to the bench and giving them an early bath with about 25 minutes left and the Roosters were pretty happy to just cart it up and kick it away. Despite that they almost scored two or three times