Poll: What will we get?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gameplay Trailer
15.91%
7 15.91%
Release Date & Trailer
47.73%
21 47.73%
FanHub Update
22.73%
10 22.73%
Game Released!
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Random Stuff being discussed this week.
It would have to be a miracle.
Honestly the Tigers could beat the Dragons by 30. Dragons are limping to the finals and they're without Widdop long term allegedly.

Sharks Vs Manly I'm not sure about. The Sharks are kind of hit and miss. Eels put 28 on them last week and I think Manly are better than the Eels. If Manly come to play and the Sharks are average I could see Manly beating them by 30.
I don't know why Manly always freaken good at the end of season!!! that eels game was all over the show try's for day's was good watching but Eel's could of Won that if they had Extra 10min
up up cronulla
(09-04-2015, 08:37 AM)SOR Wrote: Honestly the Tigers could beat the Dragons by 30. Dragons are limping to the finals and they're without Widdop long term allegedly.

Sharks Vs Manly I'm not sure about. The Sharks are kind of hit and miss. Eels put 28 on them last week and I think Manly are better than the Eels. If Manly come to play and the Sharks are average I could see Manly beating them by 30.

Apparently Widdop only suffered a corke
Dear @Ruck - please change the title of this thread,

The Forum Smile
LOL got a suggestion Border?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Random stuff?.....
(09-03-2015, 11:19 PM)SOR Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 11:09 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 10:49 PM)SOR Wrote: Aren't you the idiot who posted here 2 weeks ago that the Roosters wouldn't win another match in 2015 because JWH and Pearce were hurt?

If you legitimately think the Roosters are out in straight sets you're an idiot.
Go and find my posts and prove I said that. Roosters were always going to choke in the finals.

Why would I think Roosters would be so worse off without Mitch Piss and JWH when I rate neither?

Mitch Pearce = worst passenger halfback to ever win a comp (Roosters success with Hastings reinforces this).

JWH = Has played like 6 good games. Awesome! Not even the best prop at the Roosters.

You're an idiot. I have no problem with criticism of players but you're just wrong.

Pearce: Admittedly not on the level of an Andrew Johns, Jonathan Thurston or Cooper Cronk but definitely an above average halfback. He's played 15 games for his state, appeared in 2 Grand Finals and is considered one of the best running halfbacks in the competition.

Pearce is better than a lot of players out there who nobody gives shit to. Where has Adam Reynolds been for a struggling Souths lately? What about Benji for a struggling Dragons? Hell, I'd put Pearce above Robson as well. I think he's just as good as Hodkinson.

JWH: Considered by tons of experts to be one of the best props in the league. 16 games for his country (Totally tearing apart your good 6 games comment) and is the leader of the Roosters forward pack. There was a game a few weeks back where JWH got us home almost by himself.

I understand you think you're "getting to me" with your comments but it's showing how uneducated you are man. If these 2 players were so bad they wouldn't be playing representative football and they both wouldn't have racked up 100+ games of first grade each. Not to mention they've both won a Grand Final and three minor premierships accomplishing a feat that hasn't been done legally for 20 years.
Who wouldn't put Pearce ahead of Robson? What a strange comment. He's also much better then Hodkinson who is completely one dimensional.

You fall for their shit every time, it's embarrassing for you.
(09-04-2015, 11:05 AM)Ruck Wrote: LOL got a suggestion Border?

"Pearce off Jack, Gibbs on" Wink
You should start a thread with that title... for discussing player movements in the off-season. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”