Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OFFICIAL TRAILER / TEASER
Negative?

You are calling me a turd because I believe the developer has been poor to date? I'm not telling you to not buy the game.

I'll buy it. But I'll return it within 7 days if it's similar to their other ganes.
(07-09-2015, 09:58 PM)SOR Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 09:10 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 09:00 PM)SOR Wrote: Best Rugby League game ever actually. Just played an Origin series on it before posting this and had a lot of fun. Beat Queensland 3-0 and tried to forget the misery of last night.

What difficulty? Rookie? Tongue

Legend Tongue

Next time I play I'm going to go back to rookie and play as NSW against Holden Cup Melbourne Storm or something. See how many points I can put on them.

Play that on legend SOR that will be a decent enough challenge. I been playing a lot of games lately as a depleted Panthers side v a red hot Broncos. The only thing missing is 15 min games. 10 mins can push me if I fart around and 20 min/30min games end in blow outs where I win comfortably and sadly lose interest. Really hoping the difficulty is more dynamic in RLL3 which will force me to play those longer halves. I still & always will admire BA's vision when it comes to this series and they just got to now find a 'complex' balance (which must be incredibly difficult to do) to break the game out of the cage.
I don't like to bring up EA or other titles in these sorta places, but I will this time.
I would never want BA to try and aspire to or be like EA.

Also, it's probably the 14th time I've read from you that WCE is better than RLL2.
How so? I just assumed gameplay wise they were the exact same thing with WCE having the EAI patch built into it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying they play differently, man?
#Thegreatestgameofall
(07-09-2015, 01:00 AM)Parra Pride Wrote: blah blah blah blah...

and to think i'd thought you'd come from Facebook... Stooge #2 gone.

Bye.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Ross can you answer my question?
Which question? Generally if I can answer them and haven't answered them already then I do.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Ross I got 5 questions if they can be answered please
1. Is there decoys and block plays?
2. Is there sliding defense or rushing in defense ?
3. Is the difficulty much harder then RLL2? Because it was to easy tbh
4. If I'm tackling someone csn I chsnge players and join in the tackle? Or call in defenders to help?
5. Can we make sure not to have everyone in the game fast? Like josh morris is 99 speed? He is no where the speed of james Roberts, his not even the speed of inglis please fix this and please fix cooper Cronk! His not a 83 rating
Thank you
To answer number five, you will be able to alter the speed of any player to whatever you want it to be.

The Morris boys are pretty quick in real life though.
Brett is about a 92 in speed whilst Josh probably in the high 80's.

I think the only people at 99 speed should be guys truly known for their speed which currently is only James Roberts and Korobeite (Spelling?)
Pfft, they've got nothing on Matthew Rieck, Amos Roberts or Luke Covell Big Grin
Kevin Penny is probably the fastest in SL at the minute. I reckon he'd be low 90's. Acceleration is different though. The best in that category should be burrow or Daryl Clark imo