Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
wonder what well get tomorrow
(07-07-2015, 10:05 PM)Ross Wrote: You'll get something tomorrow for sure, what you get will depend on what Tru Blu decides to release.

Hmm, at least we're getting something. Hopefully something that shows some sort of game-play or hint of a release date.
It will be a cracker of a game!

I hope Tru Blu release something good. We have seen enough screens now. It's time for a trailer. Release date would be nice too but I am not holding my breath
I'd love a trailer but, I can't remember a tru blu trailer that included a release date though. On the other hand we do have a good idea how long it generally takes between trailer and release
(07-07-2015, 10:09 PM)drewey Wrote: We have seen enough screens now.

I'd just like to state that drewy's views do not represent the views of Dann_K.
I wouldn't mind some screens personally. Obviously would like a trailer a bit more but I'm a patient guy.
a trailer would be awsome and a bit of info on a release date because my b-day is in a month so that would be amazing to get the game befor then
I would be so amazingly stoked if it came out before your birthday. Maybe all of us here on the board could all chip in and buy you a copy of the game for a present?
(07-08-2015, 09:50 AM)TomFord6 Wrote: I would be so amazingly stoked if it came out before your birthday. Maybe all of us here on the board could all chip in and buy you a copy of the game for a present?

thanks tom thats awsome but luckily ive allready preorded it and waiting for it to come out hint hint ross when will it
it will be another simulated match and stats - hopefully they actually go into the stats tab this time, so we can see it in all its glory

glad they are doing something weekly. its frustrating knowing the game is just about finished, what they can promote they should at full speed
My reactions if:
Release date - jump on my desk and dance
Trailer - watch it then do the worm
Screenshots - shoot myself

Hahahaha