Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How long has the game been in development?
On the interview with Sebastian from tru blu it said the game has been in development for approx 2 years I done the maths and the answer I got was that they started making July or August 2013

The game better be really good for a game that started development in 2013
Youre good at maths.
Kudos to your math teacher.
(07-07-2015, 04:23 PM)jmac6 Wrote: Kudos to your math teacher.

I'm still only 10 and in primary school
Nice. Doing well
Two years is not a long time for a game
I'd personally say that it's hard to say when they truly started it Dre. Considering Don Bradman Cricket came out in 2014 and the amount of pies Big Ant have gotten their fingers in at any given time...

Not that it matters, It will be a great game. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Wasn't don Bradman in development for 4 years? Don Bradman was a great game aswell, and considering rll3 was in development for 2 years, I'd expect it to be just as good as dbc seeing that BA already had the platform ready from the previous games.
(07-07-2015, 04:21 PM)Dre1712Manousso Wrote: On the interview with Sebastian from tru blu it said the game has been in development for approx 2 years I done the maths and the answer I got was that they started making July or August 2013

The game better be really good for a game that started development in 2013
From what I say back in jan or feb I thought the game was awesome. Big improvement from rll2. I wish I could give you guys info but Ross told us we couldnt leak anything.
passion > time

u can give someone all the time in the world and if they don't have the passion the end result will be sh*t