Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenies comment thread
The one thing I care about is a noticeable difference in player sizes.
(07-04-2015, 12:02 PM)heartly Wrote: The one thing I care about is a noticeable difference in player sizes.

Yeah completely agree, particularly given unlike likenesses, it is noticeable throughout all gameplay, weird bug bear I had with rll2 was that height was fine in game but in cutscenes everyone was pretty much the same height, not a big deal but kind of annoyed me lol
The QLD tunnel picture shows a clear difference in height and weight, this I like very much. Also hope this has more impact on the game.
i thought the screenshots looked good
Ok, can someone tell me who those people are in the tunnel pic please?

Or any of the pics...? At this point, if the game plays anything like the last gen RLL games, i'll just stick to them. Because the graphics are lagging a whole lot behind the competition.

Imagine the horror on everyones face if it turns out to be a "remaster" of sorts, of the older games? Now that would be funny...
(07-04-2015, 10:50 PM)eye guy Wrote: Ok, can someone tell me who those people are in the tunnel pic please?

In order - Inglis, Boyd, Chambers, Cronk, Smith, Hodges
(07-04-2015, 10:50 PM)eye guy Wrote: Ok, can someone tell me who those people are in the tunnel pic please?

Or any of the pics...? At this point, if the game plays anything like the last gen RLL games, i'll just stick to them. Because the graphics are lagging a whole lot behind the competition.

Imagine the horror on everyones face if it turns out to be a "remaster" of sorts, of the older games? Now that would be funny...

The competition being games that have a menu budget that exceeds the entire budget of this game?

Might have something to do with it.

Regardless, the game is looking really nice graphically in my opinion, and this isn't even the game at its full potential

Ok I'll bite...when you say 'competition' what exactly are you comparing it to? Hopefully not the EA or 2K stuff. The only sports game you can even begin to draw comparisons with is something like Don Bradman, which there is a clear improvement from imo, or...shudder...Rugby 15 which isn't even in the same stratosphere.

As eye guy is also NRLHalfback02 I have banned the account. I have been slack so far but I will start banning any duplicates I find.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
The graphics look really good, especially for a studio like Big Ant. It seems to me the only problem with the visuals is player likeness, which is why the fanhub exists. Certainly seems like most of the likenesses in the screenshots are just placeholders until fanhub is integrated.

I'd honestly go as far to say that graphically, the player models are on par with F1 2015 which is releasing next week, and is made by Codemasters, which is of course quite a bit larger than BA.