Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenies comment thread
(07-03-2015, 09:07 PM)Ruck Wrote: Screw em BenRhino, they don't deserve more pictures. :p Facebook is always going to have "Special" people... I kinda feel sorry for Keith.

I'm liking what I see, lots of detail in the shots... can't wait to see them in motion. Smile

Yeah, Facebook is like a bus station, at about three o clock in the morning, on a Sunday. It's not full of all sorts of people, most of whom you don't want to be in the same vicinity of.
I think that the screenshots are really good and interesting even though they aren't of gameplay
The game looks better then I had hoped, the likeness are not perfect but good enough. Really looking forward to this one and hope we have it sooner rather then later.
the screenshot where the players starting coming out of the dressing room is really good I admit, I wonder if they made it that players will shout "QUEENSLANDER" when they walk out Big Grin
That's something HOBBSTER would say Yuna... Are you two brothers?
(07-03-2015, 11:20 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: That's something HOBBSTER would say Yuna... Are you two brothers?

The same person!
(07-03-2015, 11:46 PM)krypter Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 11:20 PM)TomFord6 Wrote: That's something HOBBSTER would say Yuna... Are you two brothers?

The same person!

Yuna has been trolling us all since October 2012.

thats an insult Sad
I've never really been one for likeness (Just don't care that much, if it's close I'm fine) but for those of you who are you must be quite happy. There seems to be a lot more life like faces for a lot more players this year. RLL2 it was just the star players whilst this time it seems to be a lot more.
I reckon they could of easily gotten away if they used the same likeness as RLL2.

For e.g In RLL3 screenshot, they made Cameron smith with a beard and atm Cameron Smith as no beard and looks almost the same as he was in RLL2