Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenies comment thread
Ross, were the screenshots taken using the PS4, Xbox or PC version of the game?
If we could see some PC screenshots at maximum settings that'd be great
The screenies were next gen ps or Xbox
I thought they were nice. Did enjoy the ones that Ross said were from the Big Ant team a lot more though. I like seeing the game in action and things like that compared to the build up.

Big Ant have made an improvement on graphics though.
(07-03-2015, 08:59 PM)SOR Wrote: I thought they were nice. Did enjoy the ones that Ross said were from the Big Ant team a lot more though. I like seeing the game in action and things like that compared to the build up.

Big Ant have made an improvement on graphics though.

Completely agree.

Game looks beautiful
Screw em BenRhino, they don't deserve more pictures. :p Facebook is always going to have "Special" people... I kinda feel sorry for Keith.

I'm liking what I see, lots of detail in the shots... can't wait to see them in motion. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I really dig that they put the emergency exit sign and fire hose reel sign in the cutscene nice attention to detail
Looks amazing. you whinging kids are spoiled these days. back in my 2600 days it was a few blobs on the screen and you used your imagination.
man, why can't keith just stop with the presentation screenies and give us more gameplay shots
if anyone wants to see a video on the screenshots click the link below

http://youtu.be/hVdbIO90Ep8