Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenies comment thread
That tunnel shot is great.
The bench players don't get to celebrate dude, they behind the photographers just talking between themselves. Very sad.
(07-03-2015, 08:20 PM)BRAB Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 08:14 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: The faces look off because they're all smiling, everyone smiles differently and obviously that's impossible to implement into a game. Take another look at that backstage shot, the faces look great.

Problem is if it looks crap when they're all smiling why would they release those screenshots?

Nobody would notice stuff like that when the game is in motion and now some guy may end up avoiding the game because they think the player models are bad.

I'm buying it regardless, just frustrating after the previous screenshots were received so well.

Agree 100%. Just look the fifa guys, their expressions are all different.
Definitely agree that if we saw these scenes in motion that no one would even mention whats going on with the faces, obviously these aren't meant to be viewed 1 freeze frame at a time which allows for the ultra nit pickery of the internet take place.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Come to think of it do trophy celebrations in FIFA or madden have the same facials on each player?
(07-03-2015, 08:33 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Come to think of it do trophy celebrations in FIFA or madden have the same facials on each player?

Never noticed it in fifa. They are all moving, confetti going everywhere, captain holding up the trophy. So much going on. The facial expressions during that game though are fucking hilarious and goofy, but in a good way as in you only notice in replays.
(07-03-2015, 08:33 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Come to think of it do trophy celebrations in FIFA or madden have the same facials on each player?

Kind of. They're not much better to be honest.
(07-03-2015, 08:21 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: That tunnel shot is great.

Yeah I agree, looks very good.
I'm not willing to comment on FIFA facials...........

sorry I had to. :p

I can't vouch for the cut scenes but in game they are great, but that's because they can delegate a whole team of people onto player/facial animation alone, always great to see an angry player get in the face of another in that game.

Probably a bad comparison though, although an easy one because they're sports games.

ALSO....

I've said it everytime but I'll say it again.

DAT GRASS

in the 2 shots from the interview, the grass looks so damn good.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
The tunnel shot looks really nice. I've never understood releasing the celebration screenshots as they have always looked a bit static which makes them look really unnatural.

The two screens from Jasches interview are far better some great detail in terms of on pitch and in the stadium, as anyone thought of putting them on FB to placate the masses that are no doubt foaming at the mouth?