Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Screenies comment thread
An unlocked thread for comments on released media

Go for it
The facebook comments were so positive from the last screenshot set and I was hoping the new set could bring more of the same.

Instead we're back to the dodgy origin shots with the gaps in player likenesses laid out bare and naked for all to see.

Leads to comments like this on facebook

"Fingers crossed you're cleaning up those graphics before the delayed release"

Need to get the latest fanhub out ASAP so the fans can do what they did in DBC14 for the likenesses.
For me tonight's screenshots look extremely polished and graphically as clean as the best sports games on the market.

A bit disappointed that 2 of them are essentially the same and likeness could be better but i suppose more will come out in due time.

Ross do you believe they used the best of what you provided or cut us short?
Well...to be a negative nancy. All the faces look off.
[Image: YH7qqT1.jpg]

[Image: GWfr3KZ.jpg]

I'd agree with you Mav in terms of straight graphics, BigAnt are slowly pushing EA graphically and when you compare the budgets from both companies it's actually quite remarkable.
I better go have another look. ( disclaimer - I'm on iphone)
The faces look off because they're all smiling, everyone smiles differently and obviously that's impossible to implement into a game. Take another look at that backstage shot, the faces look great.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Is there only 13 players there or am I trippin ...
Fair point fission.

Also the players are very shiny.... Dull that down it will help.
(07-03-2015, 08:14 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: The faces look off because they're all smiling, everyone smiles differently and obviously that's impossible to implement into a game. Take another look at that backstage shot, the faces look great.

Problem is if it looks crap when they're all smiling why would they release those screenshots?

Nobody would notice stuff like that when the game is in motion and now some guy may end up avoiding the game because they think the player models are bad.

I'm buying it regardless, just frustrating after the previous screenshots were received so well.