Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2 Average
RLL3 Q & A with Sebastian Giopaolo from Tru Blu Entertainment
Hi Fans,

Sebastian Giompaolo, Managing Director of Tru Blu Entertainment recently took the time to answer a few questions and provide some insight and some exclusive " never seen before" screenshots of Rugby League Live 3 for all us fans to check out, check out the Q&A below:

Individual Screenshots Below:

Sorry but I didn't see any insight into this whatsoever. The interviewer asked the exact same questions that have already been answered, and received the exact same vague dribble that old mate Keith gave out here.

I really don't get Tru Blu at all, why bother even give an interview if all your gunna say is generic rubbish and "we need to keep a few surprises up our sleeve".
Thanks for the effort jasche.

Dont take this the wrong way but I didn't get much out of that other thank commentators confirmation.

Got the massive feeling sabastian didn't want to be a part of it from qn 1. Am I the only person feeling that?

Screenies look nice but they are cut scenes or atleast not shots from where I will play the game.
(07-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Screenies look nice but they are cut scenes or atleast not shots from where I will play the game.

Those are definitely in game shots, not cut scenes.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(07-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Thanks for the effort jasche.

Do take this the wrong way but I didn't get much out of that other thank commentators confirmation.

Got the massive feeling sabastian didn't want to be a part of it from qn 1. Am I the only person feeling that?

Screenies look nice but they are cut scenes or atleast not shots from where I will play the game.

Yeah he seemed very vague and withdrawn, look at other game interviews, the person can usually give away lots more details, the screenshots are nice but obviously sabastian was not into it.
(07-03-2015, 07:50 PM)FissionMailed Wrote:
(07-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Screenies look nice but they are cut scenes or atleast not shots from where I will play the game.

Those are definitely in game shots, not cut scenes.

Read the second part of my statement.
Don't understand why you would want zoomed out shots though we already have those, and we can't see detail in those like we can in these ones.
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Thanks for the effort Jasche.
Thanks Jasche

Seb's answers were very bland
(07-03-2015, 07:59 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: Don't understand why you would want zoomed out shots though we already have those, and we can't see detail in those like we can in these ones.

Because I can then see in game opportunities rather than just eye candy which I will see in replays etc. I get the graphics are next gen and advanced now I want superb gameplay.

Ideally wide shots with more info on lines players run or as I mentioned earlier an indication of kick mechanics.