Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
RLL3 Online Camera Fix Please?
I think in RLL2 intercepts and big hits were mainly due to the camera following the ball of the attacking team now this is good for the attacking team of course however it causes the defending team to follow the ball and predict exactly where it's going causing interceptions and big hits more easily.. I think having separate cameras facing your team only Online will make for more strategic play as they will have to follow the ball with their eyes and switch players accordingly and creating a more realistic match.. thanks for taking your time to read this Ross & I really hope it is in RLL3 if not Implemented in a patch!

on a side note: I can't wait any longer for a release!! Tongue
Why create a new thread when just below is an IDEA'S WISHLIST THREAD!!!!!!!
(07-02-2015, 02:48 AM)Hammer Wrote: Why create a new thread when just below is an IDEA'S WISHLIST THREAD!!!!!!!

He knows. He got this idea from there and has now re-posted it.

Flurize, this is a pretty small community and generally most people read every thread that has new posts therefore your opinion on the camera angles will be seen by most of us TWICE now. This annoys people which results in people seeing you as a pest which results in you probably being disregarded.

I assume you're a young guy so I won't be too harsh on you but check the first page if you want to make a thread. If it's being discussed in any of those threads don't post it.
Love your work SOR, keeping the forums in place!
Forum police woo woo woo haha
Ross and Ruck are the only officers in this town Smile.
(07-02-2015, 12:56 PM)SOR Wrote: Ross and Ruck are the only officers in this town Smile.

You should try out for the vacant position of deputy. Ruck has all the forms to fill out. Go get em SOR haha
Ha quite funny guys
HOBBSTAR GAMING YouTube- http://tinyurl.com/HOBBSTARGAMING
HOBBSTAR GAMING NEW Website- hobbstar.wix.com/youtube
ROSS IS SO COOL! Smile
This forum aint' big enough for the two of us. Or 3 cos you know, Ross and Ruck...
lmao.